This policy covers how Open Table treats personal information that the agency collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Open Table’s products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- Open Table collects personal information when you respond to offers on this site or make donations or purchases.
- When you respond we ask for information such as your name, email address, address and telephone number.
- Open Table collects information about your transactions with us, including information about your purchases and donations.
- Open Table DOES NOT receive or record information on server logs from your browser.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Open Table does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies.
- Open Table DOES NOT set or access cookies on your computer nor use web beacons to access cookies.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Open Table may update this policy. We will post changes to this site, as they occur.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us by writing to email@example.com or by mail to:
Open Table Inc.
7000 N 16th St – STE 120-238
Phoenix, AZ 85052-5547